" I wonder, where is fear? The doctor, embrassed, picks me up off the floor and I stagger to my car. What do people do next? I pick up my wife. I look at my wife. I think on how much harder it would be for me if she were this sick."
He thinks his wife will feel some guilt that if his wife was sick. He felt some type of failure of imagination. His imagination had gotten very vivid. His imagination gotten vivid because he tried to imagine himself in a Puritan. I think the whole is about parts of his thoughts now that he has came to realization that he is really sick. The poem was random thoughts of emotion that was put into a poem.
The ending was very random how the man and his wife went into a discount warehouse. The fact that they sat on the floor and pick out a television is very weird and socially akaward. Most traditional couples do not act in such ways. Overall, this poems have random thoughts of married man put into one because he is sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment